Monday, October 19, 2009

No Pain, No Gain

Bullshit!! Wanna know why? Coz after all the pain that I've endured today, I still dont know what did I gain from it.

Ever tried on a pair of shoes which are really really pretty but not meant to be comfy for the feet?

My pretty shoes with the lovely ribbons

I actually bought them for convo months ago. And it was already hurting me back then when I wore them during graduation. It hurt so bad that I took off my shoes when we were required to take our group picture. Just could not kneel with them. To be honest, I think the lecturer standing behind me was laughing at me but no time to care bout her back then, as it was either barefoot or pain in the foot.
I took off my shoes every opportunity I could find. Until a friend recommended that I "Bite my Shoes". At 1st I thought she was joking and found it rather ridiculous... haha.. But turns out, she was not kidding as her suggestion was supported by yet another friend. "Bite the shoes with your teeth, so that it would not bite you again in the future" ... Okay... Still not too convinced, I went back home and consulted mom and granny. They too said "Yea its true..." So I did what everyone said. I BIT the shoe!!

After that, my beautiful pair of shoes was kept away in the closet until today when I decided to take it out for a spin again. Did the biting work?? NO IT DID NOT, COZ IT STILL BLOODY HURTS MY FEET. I could barely walk to the lrt station at the end of the day and was squinting in pain nearly the whole way. To my horror, when I got to the klcc station, the stupid escalator was not working. Siao la... But no choice, gotta walk. OMG... Hurt..Ouch...Pain with every step.

It was like the shoes were made for one reason. Their sole mission was to destroy feet.
In the end, Shoes: Mission Accomplished; Feet: GG
Blisters all over already. Tomorrow, its "flip flops to work day".

But these are still the best okay:


Yes... I'm a sneaker person :)

But of course, I'm still gonna wear my pretty bowed shoes again. Just not so soon yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment