Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feeling Guilty... Neh... At least not for now


Fresh Milk vs Low fat Milk.... As a milk drinker, I would tell you that afta drinking low fat milk for a really long time, fresh milk just seems like heaven. So yummy!!!
Was drinking one for lunch today when the lady who comes to clean my desk at work every other day told me, "ah moi, itu susu segar jangan minum lo... manyak gemuk...." (its true- fresh milk does make you fat) while the carton was still in my mouth laa... Didnt manage to really answer her also because my mouth was full..duhh.. All i did manage to say was, "Takda la... tak da :D" (i was lying-fresh milk does make you fat). To which she had to remind me again " ingat ya.. gemuk oo..."
Wah liao, it was not really my fault also la ok. Shop tak da sell low fat milk, so I had to buy FRESH MILK. So technically, not my fault.
Anyway, after she told me, I did feel bad.. I did. I really did. But then hor.... its not like I drink it everyday......
Heck, I finished my milk right after she left. I dun care what people say. My thought for the day 'Eat now, worry and complain later!!!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment