Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mrs. World

Had no choice but to follow mom and watch Mrs. World today cause she was holding the remote.. Yep you didnt read it wrong alright. It was Mrs. World indeed. Not Miss... At 1st I thought I was watching Miss also... Until I realised why were they all thirty something women... Not the usual you know, young looking ... 18,19 year olds..

What I found really funny was when the announcer said that there were only 3 criteria for a woman to enter this beauty pageant. They were:-
  • She would have to be married
  • She would have to be more than 18 years of age or more
  • She would have to be a citizen of the country that she is representing
I was thinking to myself and decided that the announcer had forgotten the most important criteria of all.... "That she would have to be BEAUTIFUL". You know what I mean. At least must look presentable lor. If not, any tom, dick and harry also that you pick from the street can enter laa...
The show was hilarious. Some of them could not even walk properly in heels. And to top it off, last year winner had to show off her opera skills. As if I'm interested in what the last year winner can do. At least show what this year's contestants are talented in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment