Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If Only...

Yes!!! I've found the one!!!! The one and only one that I should have. Ever felt that, that something should be yours and yours only? That you would just look and be perfect when you're with it?? That you'd just feel so special if you have it......If only it was mine............... Then I can wear it whenever I want.. Yes I was talking a bout a Trench Coat. What else can IT be?? Hahhaha

I found my beloved at Zara Pavilion a few days ago. Once I wore it, I did not wanna take it off. It felt so soft on the inside and it looked good on the outside. I should have taken a picture of it but phone was out of battery. The amount of times I spent turning left, then right, then twirl around.... I think mom got fed up-she left me half way. Yea.. I've gone a bit mad that day. And then I took it off. Took a walk around the shop to see what Nigel and Nicholas were up to... Then went back to the rack, took the coat and tried it on again. =] Told ya I was a little crazy.

Nigel got a really cool jacket that day. Biker style.. haha.. Now all he needs are additional leather gloves and dark glasses.. Just kidding. The jacket looked really nice on him and it was reasonable as well. So "Things at Zara are not that expensive, you just have to know where to look"

Or so I was told, but that statement SO DID NOT apply to my beloved trench. Costing RM499.00!!!! NO DISCOUNT!!! NO REBATE!!! NO NOTHING!!!! It costs half of my one month's salary!! How am I gonna get it?? Would anyone really spend nearly half of 1K just to get a coat? I know Becky Bloomwood would.. (The girl from Confessions of a Shopaholic- Dont watch the movie. The book is way better) She would have gotten it in 2 colours. But I'm not Becky Bloomwood YET. If not that coat would be in my closet right now.

Went for shopping at Mid Valley yesterday. And I think you can guess what I did. Yep... I went into Zara to try on that coat again.. I could not help myself. Hahha... Should I buy it?? RM499.00 for a coat... Should I???

Sigh.. If only it was on sale... If only there was a 50% discount.. If only my pay was higher... If only I could have gotten an end year bonus.. Dream on... I'm dreaming right now... Really am....



Ok since I dont really have the picture, imagine this.. But the one I want is a whole lot better ;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment