Thursday, July 1, 2010

In a whole other world


I've realised I have not posted anything in a long long time. So according to people, I usually blame other things rather than me when things ain't going right. And so, if this is the case, I blame Aberdeen. Aberdeen has made me lazy!!

Anyway, this is it.. This is where I am now


It's not always this sunny. Damn...

All the way far up north in the icy cold Scotland. Well its not to say that cold now. I've managed to break into a sweat a couple of times already. Believe me, after being in the cold for so long, you can't imagine how glad I am that I can finally sweat it out. Yay!! Haha.. fine, I'm being a bit weird already.

So far, life has been a bliss.

With eating sprees.. Yeeessss!!! Foooood...


And amazing getaways..


Pingpong matches!!!


And Dimsum every now and then....

So all in all, Aberdeen is not that bad "yet". I still get some sunshine.. At least for now =D


Anyway, classes has started. Am trying to cope as well as I can.
I wish all my friend's the best of luck in whatever block you're in!!!! Will always look forward to weekends to see you guys. Xoxo..


Go Rafa!! With roger out of the competition.. just win the damn title already will you!! =P


0 comments:

Post a Comment