Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Much to do about Nothing

I usually only blog when I have something in mind. But as I was out with Khee Lung today, he told me that I should blog even though I've got nothing watsoever in my head. Hmm.. something new..

So since he's leaving, Okay la dude here's to your Farewell. I have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to write about. (I was literally told to spell it out)
N-O-T-H-I-N-G.... (Farewell gift 4 u) Haha... Cheers..

Oh... actually I do have something to add, Next time if you have something you wanna BUY or wanna DO... DO IT... or BUY IT... straight away. Do not wait. Do not think so much. Why wait like me??

I had to endure agony when I realised that my beloved trench coat was no longer on sale at Zara. I think my face showed how dissapointed I was. Khee Lung told me to listen to Jason Mraz- I'm Your's that was playing in the shop to lighten my mood... But it just made me realise that it was like the trench coat singing to me "I could have been bloody yours"... Aaaaarrrrghhh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment