Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Sister

I was watching My Sister's Keeper the other day and was thinking how lucky I am to have my sister.
I love my sister very much... And why is that??
hmmm...let me see...

  1. She has the "I dunno, I dun care attitude"
  2. She laughs out laud (really laud) when watching disney channel / playhouse disney cartoons..
  3. When I play tennis doubles with her, I just have to merely stand there to make up the number and get out of the way but still win the match ;)
  4. I can steal her clothes and wear them and she'll only realise when I come home at the end of the day..
  5. She'll still volunteer as my personal stimulated patient although she's so ticklish. Make me laugh so much on the eve of OSCE when I'm supposed to be serious...
  6. She'll let me hit her with her teddy bear and will hit the teddy bear back in anger, not me.
  7. She'll tell me things are alright even though they are not
  8. She looks out for me.. yep if we were to go overseas together, my younger sis would be the one looking after me.
  9. She's my walking calculator when we go out to eat. She counts the bills so fast.
  10. She wants to watch Astroboy because he has machine guns sticking out of his butt.
  11. She makes my decisions for me when I cant.
  12. She knows me so well that with one look she knows what I'm up to- so not good for me though.
  13. She's having war with the lizards at home. Killing them one by one by trying to step on them- As if that'll work. MayMay -1.. Lizards-2..
  14. She cried for Marley and Me.
  15. Coz she lurves me too =)
Muaxxx
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment